Saturday, January 1, 2011

Open Sesame!!

Assalamualikum.
   My first word.My first blog.My first post.My first assignment.Although the dateline of the assignment is three weeks away,it does not make my head spin crazy because of other assignment.The truth is i never ever had a chance switch on computer or laptop to log into blog and do these assignment that my lecturer said so.I just have eight more weeks from now to be a hardworking man.Then, after that i will continue on to diploma.Insyallah.I want to be excellent before I can do anything or everything on my own.

  I am nobody to other.I'm just me.I don't have money and property.All of that come from my parents.I must repay them with my success in academics and life.I don't want to be a goody talker.That is not my habit.I will prove to all of you that i am different to everyone that can be responsible of what it takes.Like the saying goes don't judged a book by it's cover right.No one is perfect and everyone had their mistakes.We as a human being know how to forgive someone or apologize to anyone who make mistakes to us.Last word for me.I want to apologize to all reader for all I have done and thank you for reading my blog.

Wassalamualikum.