Wednesday, February 2, 2011

mY expeCtation in clAss bEl zerO,tWo,zeRo

 Assalammualaikum to miss Hamimah and my followers.3 months had passed and i think my talk in english has improved a bit with the help from miss Hamimah. I learned not to get nervous when talking to other people, speak English language with proper pronunciation and write the English words correctly with no mistakes. I hope it can be a part of my daily life. Thank you miss Hamimah for all your good work that always strict to teach me and my friends till the end of this semester. At times we had serious study, laughing together and advice from you that i cannot forget. I pray to the God that miss Hamimah will have a bright future of yours. Latly, THANK YOU miss Nor Hamimah Bte. Abdul Kasim.


from one of your students
Haikal

No comments:

Post a Comment