Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fantasy Maniac...

         I am a warrior, come and join me in my exciting journey.One day, I went to a bookstore.WOW, there's many amazing books! I'm glad that you may speak English!(=,="). Then i chose a large red hard covered book that catched my eyes at that corner. I opened the book, as soon as I opened the front page, I was pulled into the book . Eventhough I didn't know what happened just now, my journey started to become more stranger. But, all i could see in the book was red. Everything was red. The tree, the man, the lake and even the blood?!! Yes, of course the colour of the blood was red!! Except for the allien or alligators or something that would be categorized into monsters! These creatures looked weird as it seemed that they existed in a fantasy world. I stared to startle them. I'm afraid, that monster would eat my flesh till my life end on this knowhereabout area.
       Oh God, this is THE END.........

No comments:

Post a Comment